Modifications of Judgments and current orders

In family law, just about any court order may be modified by a judge or through stipulation of the parties.  If the other party does not agree with the change you are seeking, and a court hearing is required, you will have the job of proving that there has been a change in circumstances since the last order was made, that now mandates the modification.  Presenting your evidence with clarity and in a way that reaches your particular judge, is essential if you hope to persuade the court that your change is necessary and in the best interest of those involved.  Good attorneys will save you much time, money and heartache bringing their wealth of experience to your case which can put you and keep you on track and sailing smoothly in the right direction for many, many years to come.